STARTS: From August 6th, Sunday
ENDS: September 24th
Wellbeing for all sentient being.
Fun, Fun and Fun Pottery
Hand Building Basic Class
👉 Course duration - 8 weeks.
👉 Class starts - on August 6th Sunday
👉 Every Sunday from 3 Pm to 4:30 PM
👉 Course fee: $ 120
👉 Maximum 6 people,
👉 Age: adult
👉 Simple tea will be provided
👉 The course fee includes:
Use of the tools
5kg of clay
Access to the open studio hours: Thurs, Fri, and Sat: 11 pm to 4 pm
👉 Kiln firing is NOT included, costs are based on the size of the piece.
👉 Students can buy extra clay for $3 per kg
🙏 If you are interested in exploring this ancient art form, don't hesitate to get in touch with Maya via WhatsApp:
Or send an email to email@example.com
👉 Topics covered:
1. Orientation, Pinch pots, vases
2. Tiles & Trivets
3. Throwing wall pockets & Boxes
5. Glazing intro & free play
6. Ruffle bowl & plates
7. Free play
8. Glazing & Closing potluck
More Hand Building Classes
- Coming soon
Zen-Therapeutic- Private Class with Maya
- $20 (glazing and & firing fee is not included)
- Clay is provided for the class
GLAZING & FIRING FEE
We offer glazing & firing service, either pieces or the whole kiln.
Glazing for pieces:
The Whole Kiln
- Bisque firing (cone 05 or 06): $55
- Glaze firing (cone 5 or 6): $85
Open Studio is available
For students who are currently taking classes at Sukkha Wasi Clay Club and who hold clay club membership.
Wednesday, Thursday Friday, and Saturday: 11 pm to 4 pm
Clay Club Member Ship
Available for people who have taken the class at Sukkha Wasi Clay Club.
- Monthly $20 (hand building), $30 (wheel)
- Clay and Firing cost is not included.